How was your October?
Mine was pretty eventful.
- celebrated my 4 year wedding anniversary with John
- made it through a flight alone with both kids
- recommitted to my fitness after gaining 8 effin lbs in 2 weeks.
- came down to FL to handle some bidnis
- enjoyed a few precious moments of freedom from parental duties
- started househunting in earnest
- celebrated Kaya’s first halloween
November is going to be a busy month. I’ll be heading back to NY and packing up for our move down south while continuing the househunt. Outside of the busy-ness, I’ll be working on getting my fitness life back together ::sigh::
Three Things I’m Trying for November:
- NaBloPoMo – I’m taking the SITS Challenge….but not really…I know I won’t be able to post every single day, but I am challenging myself to post consistently 4 times a week at least. I can do it! (Right?)
- MOVEmber – I’m challenging myself to work out every day of this month. Even if it’s only an ab workout and a walk. I’ll MOVE each day. T25 Beta Mon-Fri and abs is my plan. (In December when I’m back in FL I’ll do T25 Gamma and walking)
- YouTube – If you are keeping up with my Mind Right Monday, you know I have been slacking big time with this. Getting back on the horse!
My Goals for November:
- Pack up the house
- See my NYC based friends before leaving
- Earn more than I did in October
- Write like the dickens
- Take professional family photos (or run over to JCPenney and just get er dun)
- Get most of my shopping done for Xmas (all online baby!!)
- Send out “Holiday” cards (I think I can..I think I can..I think I can…this may really be the year!!! lmao)
In November I’m grateful for:
- Thanksgiving! (Kaya’s first!)
- Being able to snuggle with John
- Knowing I’ll only be up in the cold weather for a few weeks 🙂
- Seeing my parents
- Sales and Xmas shopping for family
- Getting to buy myself some new clothes!
- Setting up for the next chapter in my family’s life
- Preschool songs/games on youtube (saving.my.sanity.)
What’s your November looking like?
Oh, here’s something cute for you: