::looks pointedly at Amazon Wish List::
::singing:: Happy Birthday to Me… Happy Birthday Toooo Meeeee…Happy BIIIRTHDAAY to Meeee…Happy Birthdaaaaaay Tooooo Meee!!! ::applause::
Welp. I’m 33 Today!
I wonder when I’m going to grow up….
OK…here’s how I’m not spending my birthday.
I’m NOT: changing a diaper, making food, cleaning up after anyone, working, doing ANYthing I don’t feel like doing.
What I AM going to do today:
- Be blissfully SOLO!
- Get my hair did (trimmed and straightened)
- Get my nails did (maybe shellac so it lasts long)
- Get my brows did (threaded for the first time in a million years)
- Buy myself something pretty
- Take myself on a date, and eat a yummy meal without having to cook it, share it, or eat it after it’s gone cold
Is it sad that this sounds like heaven rightaboutnow?
I’m doing well on my goals for the week, by the way! How are you faring so far?
As for my goals for my 32nd year of life… yeah…didn’t do a damn thing. (I mentioned here that I totally forgot about the list alltogether) #fail
Here was my list of what’s to be by 33 I did two! I gave birth to my healthy lil Kaya and I’m still breastfeeding. And I’m also “homeschooling” Roey. So thats….something….right….::avoids eye contact::
I’m going to make a good list of goals by 34…hopefully I do better this coming year.
Happy New Year to Me!
Happy Birthday to Me!
(and my bestie Judy, my cousin Chris, my homey Tamera, my other homey Javette)
September 10th is far too crowded…
Where my Virgos at?!