This post is 19 days late. I’m judging my damn self. LOL
Happy birthday to me anyway dammit. It’s still my birthday month at least. I celebrated my birthday at Blogalicious this year. It was weird spending my special day away from loved ones but it was worth it, especially since that was my gift to myself.
33 was a big year! I moved from NYC to South Florida and bought a house, got a license and a car and a totally different lifestyle. Automatically winning.
But… my love of lists brings me to this…..
So here’s what I wanted to do before 34. (Remember?)
Move to Florida Get Driver’s License and fix up my dad’s old car to take to FL
- Get into the best shape of my life – see what had happened was…
- Get laser hair removal and
invisalign treatment– i let my groupon expire accidentally Have a thriving legit business: blogging/vlogging, coaching and writing (+ speaking?! gulp!) Save $XXXXX (to savings for Roey and Kaya, and travel fund) Buy my first home Be a published author (e-book counts! hehehe) Have a stronger, more loving and more connected marriage Have completed my first speaking engagement at a conference (or somewhere else)
- Travel to BB Summit,
and a blogging conference,and an anniversary trip paying in cash from BB earnings Be featured somehow (writer, interviewed, profiled, quoted) in online and print publications
- Renew my vows with John during our 5th anniversary vacation – we won’t even be in the same state
- Publish an ebook – next year!
- Do a race / physical competition -obstacle course race perhaps?- of some sort – didn’t even attempt
Start growing my hairout to donate again (get to shoulder length by bday)
- Get credentials to move my fitness business forward – nope, maybe next year
- Get a new tattoo (or 2) – nope, but I decided what I’m getting and where
Not bad! I crossed off some pretty good stuff! The biggies were crossed off. That means a lot.
I’m going to be 35 next year. That’s a big number. Thir tee five. Lawd. I already told John he’s taking me away for this milestone birthday. What did you do for your last milestone birthday? I’m thinking Costa Rica… but we’ll see. I’ve got a daggone year to decide 🙂
By 35 some of the miracles I will create are:
- Have the house and land improved/renovated
- Be in the best shape of my life (have we heard this one before?)
- Have a thriving business and earn $xxxxxx by my bday
- Be paid to travel internationally
- Have an ebook for sale on Amazon
- Have an even stronger, loving and connected marriage
- Be comfortably homeschooling the kids
- Have a more simplified life/lifestyle
- Have a new tattoo (or 2)
- Be closer to fluent in Spanish
- Grow my biz and brand
- Have taken a vacay solo (#momcation), one w/ both kids, and another with just John
- Have Kaya fully potty trained 🙂
- Save $xxxxx to Roey & Kaya’s accounts
- Print publication, radio and tv appearances
Do you set birthday goals?
What’s your #1 Goal to achieve by your next birthday?