Hey girls, It’s Tendril Tuesday… Thursday! (# TendrilTuesday) Link up your hair related posts with me.
I don’t have anything exciting to report with my hair. I planned on doing some color correcting, and extra blondification (yes, that’s a word) yesterday….but I forgot to buy the dye. All the better. The more time between coloring processes the better.
My Regimen is now…and moving forward:
- Cowash every few days – I use THIS COWASH (usually)
- Deep condition weekly – I use THIS right now, when it’s done I’ll be using THIS.
- I’m only going to shampoo with a real shampoo 2x monthly (more often only if needed)
- Moisturize daily – THIS is what I’ve been using lately
- Oil every other day or so – Using THIS lately (I told you about that already) in lieu of my trusty love of my life
I wear my hair curly (well, wavy since the perm is still in it up top) and loose with a headband almost all the time. Otherwise I brush it back into a ponynub.
I sleep in a scarf and on a satin pillowcase for backup in the event the scarf comes loose.
I do not comb my hair unless I’m cowashing.
As of right now…
I’m SICK SICK SICK of my permed bits of hair. I’m seriously considering chopping it all off… BUT
I’m being seduced by the fact that it’s finally long enough for me to pin back into a tidy lil style….
or pull back in a legit ponynubbin
My aunt braided my hair up this weekend and I forgot to take pics of it in…. this is the only one I have, and it was right before unbraiding it, so quite old.
And the only one I have of it when I unbraided is at the top of this post…
OK Enough yappin’ from me. What say you?