Happy Birthday to me!!!
34 was a great year. So many wins in life and biz.
So…I turned 35. It’s such a milestone birthday for me!! Next milestone is the big 4-0. *squeal* ::gulp::
We celebrated with a much needed “momcation” on board the Norwegian Sky for a weekend getaway to the Bahamas. It was awesome, but I’ll tell you all about it in my recap post. (Instagram has a few highlights) For now, let’s focus on Birthday Goals!
I like to share a few of my goals for the year here partially to inspire readers to do the same, an partially for accountability. It’s nice to see what I do and don’t do over the year…
Last year these were the miracles I was supposed to create:
Have the house and land improved/renovated–not renovated, but definitely much improved!
- Be in the best shape of my life — um… what had happened was….
Have a thriving business and earn $xxxxxx by my bday— ::makes it rain:: Be paid to travel internationally– well…I got sponsored travel internationally!
- Have an ebook for sale on Amazon – Not mine, but I’m in a few that are for sale 🙂
Have an even stronger, loving and connected marriage— Yes! This just gets better and better. <3 Be comfortably homeschooling the kids— Yes and full posts on this to come Have a more simplified life/lifestyle— Yes! And simplifying even further. I love it.
- Have a new tattoo (or 2) — Didn’t even look for an artist lol
- Be closer to fluent in Spanish — ummm… hola? Nah, I dont think I’m closer to fluent, but we’re working on it!
Grow my biz and brand— Yup! Have taken a vacay solo (#momcation), one w/ both kids, and one with just John– Done!! Cruising as we speak! Have Kaya fully potty trained 🙂– She only wears training pants overnight and for naps but she wakes up dry! Save $xxxxx to Roey & Kaya’s accounts— Done! Print publication, radioand tv appearances — This year I crack the TV beast.
That’s not bad b. I did fairly well! John and I were just talking about tattoos the other day. I can’t wait to ink my whole body up. (ok not my WHOLE body, but still.) The book is dragging because I’m not staying accountable with writing. Spanish…it’s low priority#realtalk but I know I’ll be fluent sooner than later.
Here’s what I’ll create by my next bday:
- All rooms of the house redecorated and pared down cozy minimalist style
- Travel somewhere new and have explored Florida areas more
- Have gotten more tats (and have John have some ink on him too)
- Have hit $xxxxxx in biz earnings for the year
- Have a backyard garden started and maintained with the kids
- Have appeared on TV, radio and print media again
- Have a comfy new car
- Have a proprietary product for sale and be actively coaching again
- Have completed a physical fitness challenge of some sort
I have a feeling I’ll reach these and then some! I actually do a lot of journaling around this time of year and have a long list of miracles I plan on creating before I turn 36. Wish me luck!
Do you set birthday goals? What’s on your list?