It’s a fresh month and a fresh start 🙂
January was great overall.
- I spoke at Type A Vegas, attended CES and Affiliate Summit and enjoyed my momcation.
- Started a personal book challenge and completed a book that has changed my life on the low
- Cleaned up my diet a bit more, and introduced the kids to new foods
- Daphne and I took Moms & Biz to a weekly show and are expanding it
- I launched FitNoire.com and am starting to find my footing with it
- I got a great blog consultation from a 6-figure blogger (which I 100% suggest you do too if you’re a blogger)
- Started weekly gym dates with my swolemate Johnny
- My aunts took the kids a bunch so I had time to handle house stuff and do work without interruption (all praise be to allah)
- Started a new beachbody workout program that I love and am debating running a challenge in February for it 🙂
- Found ways to improve my schedule and lower my stress levels
Stumbles in January were:
- Not reaching the income goal I set for myself and not returning to Periscope as I intended
- Losing my mojo for writing a lilbit
Here’s my month in pictures.
What I’m looking forward to February:
- Dusting off my camera again
- Fun biz projects
- Date nights and gym dates w/ John
- Seeing some progress from my ramped up nutrition and exercise
- Starting to plan Kai’s 2nd birthday party
- More adventures out as a family
- The return of our cleaning service
- Spanish with the kids
- Doing our taxes (Ienjoy it.)
- Fix up the kids rooms (I gave in and am doing a boy room and girl room….for now.)
- Do a serious kitchen clean out (John’s back on a SERIOUS low carb kick…no more carb days…just 1 carb meal a week)
- Return to jogging in the mornings (gulp!)
- Create a crapload of content/finish dangling writing projects
- Hit XXXX income goal
My focus personally is nutrition and work-wise is creating/writing and returning to video/periscope.
What’s your focus for February?
Are you on track with your goals/resolutions?