2011 is almost a thing of the past!
It’s December, and I am psyched for this month!
Good stuff in December:
- Trip to Seattle for the first time
- Hopefully finding out Embry’s gender
- Spending Christmas in Florida with my extended family
- Getting to eat all the comfort food of my childhood for a full week while in Fl
- Full on 2nd trimester – and hopefully losing this killer morning sickness
- Seeing Christmas decorations everywhere 🙂
I’m going really easy on myself for December, since it can tend to be a high stress time for me. My goals for this month are simply:
- Enjoy Seattle
- Go swimming in Seattle, and walking in Florida
- Leave for FL with a clean work desk
- Enjoy Florida
- Journal and work on 2012 plan
- Continue Embry’s projects (i’ll tell you about these next week!)
- Start clearing out for packing
- Worry about nothing
- Take loads of photos
What are you looking forward to in December? What are your goals for the month?