You guys know I keep it all the way real with you. I debated writing about this on OKDani, but it’s a major chunk of life, and it would be unfair to just start posting again without addressing it. I’m going to say this now, and I’m not going to revisit it directly again. (Though of course as a natural result of writing about my life on this personal blog, I’ll be revisiting the results indirectly every day.)
So, my life is going to be very different for a while…maybe forever. Not sure yet. Last week, just after I wrote my last post, my marriage broke wide the F open. It was a bad scene, and as a result…I left. John and I are separating. I was planning on going to Florida mid-month for a visit, like I told you, but now I’m going, to stay…for good. I’ll have my family around me for support during this crazy time, and space away from John to think things through. As for the marriage, we’re going to go to counseling both together (via skype with a therapist) and separately, and afterward we’ll decide if staying together or divorcing is the healthiest thing for us and for the children.
I know what you’re thinking….and no…this is not a result of our “open marriage” *giggle*
On to June….
So, majority of this month is going to be me just trying to get my head right. I’m at my parent’s house until the middle of the month when we head to south Florida to start our new and very different life. I’m just trying to focus on my awesome kiddies, my health, and my biz. So hopefully, my blog won’t be as sparse as it has been lately.
OK let’s see how I did with my May goals:
Do my T25 program fully, and eat clean for the most part– did well until this last week Get registered for a summer class and start strong– did this, then I quit school for good
- Interview and hire the sitter we’ve narrowed down to
Get participants for my next beachbody challenge group: Shakeology and Clean Eating– yep, we start June 9 if you want to join us!
- Earn more via blog/beachbody/writing than I did last month – it was a slow month
Decide on Roey’s 2nd birthday celebration– just have a lil elmo cake for him, having a couple of my friends over and grilling burgers or something Plan Trip and Book flights to Florida– clearly done
- Give a bag of clothes/items to goodwill – it’s still sitting in a corner in my old apartment
- Switch out summer/winter clothes,
and Kaya’s newborn/1-3 month clothes– switched Kai’s clothes but nothing else
- Get a pro mani/pedi/eyebrows /
haircut– got a haircut…nothing more
- Document my fitness journey on youtube – miserable #fail
- Have a date night with John – #failed again
Meh. May was halfsies with these goals, biz was slow, my personal life was rough and rocky, and it impacted everything else…except health. I was doin well with my T25, drinking my new boo Shakeology, and eating clean.
- Run a successful challenge group and help folks get healthier
- Get settled and set up in Florida as best I can
- Lose 10 lbs (lofty, I know) – I’m 10 lbs over my pre-Kaya weight and 15 lbs over pre-Roey weight
- Be consistent with blogging, writing, beachbody business
- Be consistent with my exercise, clean eating, water consumption and shakeology
- Do this abs challenge:
Wanna do it with me? Let me know and I’ll add you to the FB group!
- Start counseling with John
- Journal & meditate
That’s it for now. I hope you girls are having an excellent start to your week!