Well, Operation Fit Pregnancy is in full swing! I’m laying here sore as I type this. I’m grateful that I got the opportunity to review this DVD set. I think you will love it.
You know, me and my girl Wendy Williams just have so much in common. I mean, first she had me on her show….remember? LOL! We both love to talk a lot…and now, she and I are both using Suave’s yummy products to help show our softer sides this summer.
I am a long-time user of Suave® products for both my body and my hair. I’m talking since way back in high school. They’ve been a go-to product that’s always accessible, and always comes through in the clutch. When I travel and I’ve forgotten my shampoo or lotion, I know that no matter what store is nearby, I’ll find my Suave in stock.
I used to use their conditioners Every Single Day to co-wash my hair and keep my curls poppin’. I love their “Professionals” line. The products just made my curls obey like magic! And their cocoa butter lotion was always my favorite because it smelled delicious and didn’t leave me sticky like other brands of cocoa butter lotions did.
Recently I tried out their Skin Solutions Advanced Therapy Lotion (because I am dry as the doggone Sahara these days – does that just happen as you age??) and loved it. It was creamy and rich enough to moisturize my ashy legs well, and still somehow keeps me from feeling heavy and greased up during this heat wave we’ve been having. I love that it was the perfect balance for my skin. And a bonus was that at the end of the day I didn’t feel dry as a bone again. I was smooth and showing my “softer side” all day.
*stage whisper* John’s been showing his softer side too. Don’t tell him I told you this but…John even got on the Suave train with me because he came out the bathroom smelling suspiciously tropical one morning. I didn’t say a word to him, but he knew he’d been found out. It actually surprised me that he’d use one of my body washes because he always complains that they leave him greasy. I guess he liked how well the Suave Creamy Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Wash rinsed away.
It’s funny because about a year ago, I got him some Suave Men’s Body Wash and he didn’t try it out. After this, I pulled it back out, put it in the shower, and he’s been using it, smelling “fresh” instead of “tropical” ever since.
Do you use Suave products? What’s your fave? Have you been using them since you were a kid, like me?
Leave me a comment for the chance to win a $100 SpaFinder gift card! Dont forget to Unlock Your Softer Side, and visit Suave on Facebook!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
BlogHer will pool entries from participating blogs and select a sweepstakes winner at random and will contact the winner with details about fulfilling the prize.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/29/13 – 8/15/13.
So…I will keep a phone until it literally dies on me. I had a non color, annoying, keyboardless phone for AGES. Then I upgraded to a phone with a pop-out keyboard that died in like..under a year. Then I got my latest phone that I had for a few years that has been dying a slow death since….5 minutes after I bought it.
That phone, an LG somethingorother finally took its last breath a bit over a month ago and I was forced to buy a new one. I debated on getting an iphone, or the newest fanciest phone out there…but I settled on my new best friend, baby daddy, and sister girl:
The Samsung Galaxy S3 (Yes, 3, not 4)
Well, in very scientifical terms, this is what sold me on the phone:
- big ol screen
- pretty color (yes, seriously. #dontjudgeme)
- not an “i” – i have no apple products, why start now?
- hd camera/video w/ selfie feature (which i use as a mirror to check for food in teeth daily)
- low price – well “low” is relative, but much lower than the 4
- still relevant hardware/software-wise so wont “need” a new one for a while
Did I lose you with all my technical jargon?
Well, I am supremely happy with the phone and am really glad I bought it. As a blogger, social media connectivity is super important and for the last year, I was like the unsocialmediaish blogger. My phone frustrated me so much, took such poor quality photos and passed out on me so frequently that it was ineffective and I’d frequently leave home without it. I’d never get texts and the touch screen worked only on full moons it seemed like.
But my handy dandy Galaxy is kicking ass with social media and other things.
Here’s how my phone has changed my life:
- I get my ideas down when they pop in my head w/o needing a paper & pen – I LOVE the voice recorder and the notepad
- I made new friends – OK so maybe they’re just twitter friends, but that’s how relationships are formed. I can tweet like the dickens now.
- My old friends hate me less – I used to get texts like full weeks after they were sent (if I get them at all), and I couldn’t do group chats which annoyed the hell out of people, and oh yeah…I wouldn’t text because I’d press a and a z would pop up on the screen. UGH
- Roey loves me more because he now has a cell phone he can chew on and bang on things – the old phone in its otterbox is one of his favorite teething toys
- I take more photo and video of Roey. My family in Florida loves the frequent baby updates
- I feel “cool” now that I can be on instagram, twitter, and keep up with the young kids of today.
- I have space on my memory card so I can listen to music/books when I work out.
- The internet is speedy so I can actually google something in a rush
- Candy Crush is always at the ready (#judgemeifyouwanna…justsendmealifefirst)
Do you have a gadget that you just love? What kind of smart phone (or stupid phone) do you have?