Hope you had an excellent weekend, girls! We’re back with another Mind Right Monday Linkup today! Join us wont you?! Just post about what you plan to accomplish this week and what you’re grateful for at the moment. If you have a related post you can link that up too.
My week is going to be BUSY! My whole month is, really.
My goals for this week are:
- Clear out a massive amount of clothes, “stuff,” toys, etc. and bring to Goodwill or box up for storage (aka, my parents’ basement)
- Pre-Blog for the month. I’m going to be swamped so going to try for pre-written posts 3x/week until February.
- Get ideas and wardrobe prepared for our maternity shoot on Saturday
- Rest when I can/when I need it
- Practice parking
I am supremely grateful for:
- Our new place
- Old friends and new blossoming friendships
- My beloved phone
- Taking it easy on myself
- My parents
- The interwebs
- Being a mother
- Tums, Zantac, Maalox
- Being a grown up
- Modern medicine
- Sweet, sweet juice
- Bio Oil