Anyway, I thought this would be great to do for my sour patch kid (and his siblings-to-be), not as a dedicated post series, but at my liesure when the mood strikes. Figured I’d share with you in the event you’d like to do it as well.
Seems like a really nice way to show yourself to your children…when they’re old enough to appreciate it. Even though I’ll be a different person then than I am now, it’ll be nice to show them who mom was at 30.
I would totally want to read a first hand account of where my mom’s head was when I was a baby. She was only 21! I imagine myself with a child at 21 and pity that poor baby.
Anyway, here are the prompts.
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 and weaknesses strengths you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Have you done this, or a project like this, on your blog or otherwise? I’d love to see it if you have!
Apropos of nothing:
Don’t forget to enter the Shell Fuel Rewards Network Program gsweepstakes I posted about HERE!! You can win $100 worth of gas!! The sweepstakes ends June 2.