I’m so excited, last week I got to attend a P&G Event to highlight and promote their award winning products in their range of brands. First off, we got picked up in a car service…because we’re fancy like that…and were treated like royalty throughout the garden party themed event.
P&G spoiled us! Not only did we get to interact with experts on the many brands, but we got to play in photo booths, get our hair done, get eyelashes done, and get as much P&G products as our arms could carry.
The Best of P&G event was held in a cool Manhattan space and hosted by this cutie:
Terrence J was an excellent host, charismatic, friendly, and seemed to want to be there, and not obligated to just to collect a check. (Refreshing!)
Now, are you aware that all of these brands in the circles behind me in that top picture are all under the P&G umbrella?
I didn’t know this until a few years back when scouring through the coupons that came in a sunday paper…I finally made the connection that it was a P&G Brandsaver…*duh!*
Tide, Pantene, Cover Girl, Olay, Tide, Cascade, Swiffer, Gillette, Dawn, Gillette, Febreeze….(there are more, but I’m lazy)… P&G is in every household somehow. We are definitely P&G people. I think the only P&G brand that I didn’t use before attending this event was Olay.
What I learned:
- P&G is one award winning company! I didn’t realize how often CoverGirl beats out the high end makeup brands!
- Every brand highlighted at the event has won multiple awards and is the leader in their field.
- At the Olay station I learned the order to put product on my face. I didn’t know serum was supposed to be first. #girlfail
- At the Gillette station I found out how to get john to use
beautyhealth and wellness products! *wink*
- P&G is ever expanding. They have the market cornered but are still developing loads of great products in every one of their brands
What I loved:
- Terrence J – He’s so charming, and perfect as a host, totally in his element …. and he smells good. ::avoids eye contact::
- The beautiful decorations/artwork made out of P&G products!
- The vibe of most of the bloggers in attendence
- The level of product knowledge from each of the experts at each product station
- Being silly in the photobooth with Quiana from HarlemLoveBirds.com
What I “hated”:
- that I couldn’t keep the town car and have the personal driver for ever
- that the delicious pineapple mocktail was in such a small glass. I could’ve chugged a gallon!
- that I didn’t make the most of my chattiness and meet more people
I’m very grateful that I was able to attend. Thank you to SheSpeaks and P&G. I was asked to review the event in exchange for attendance. All thoughts are honest and my own.
For more on the event, and loads of
better photos, check out HarlemLoveBirds.com!