Why stop at 30 before 30?
I turned 31 on September 10th and I intend to have everything on this list checked off by September 9th, 2013.
- Move to Florida
- Take a family vacation
- Save $XXXXX
- Get preggo with baby #2
- Earn a full time salary while working from home (Coaching/Writing/Blogging)
- Get my license (I actually need it now that I’m in Jersey)
- Donate my hair again (?)
- Get published in a paper magazine (not just online)
- Get into the best shape of my life (before ruining it with pregnancy again)
- Get laser hair removal (armpits and.. ahem.. down below)
UPDATE Jan 2013:
Moving to FL is on hold until we know about John’s school sitch. Getting Preggo with baby #2 we hope to be toward the end of the year Oct-Dec, prayerfully.