I. Am. Fucking. Awesome!
That’s all you need to know.
i kid….i kid….
Hi! Thanks so much for coming to learn more about OKDani. If you ever have any questions, post requests, video requests or comments you’d like to make privately, just shoot me an email. My Media Kit can be found HERE
This blog candidly covers balancing family, wellness, hair care, and entrepreneurship from the perspective of a fun-loving, New York native WAHM. I write to share my journey, I write to relate and entertain, I write to inform and hopefully to inspire. I’m 100% real here, so you’ll get the good, bad and the ugly.
My life revolves around raising my awesome children Rohan and Kaya, and being a good wife to my best friend, John, that I married back in 2010. In December 2014 we left NYC to start a new adventure in “rural” south Florida. I love my family (mom, dad and lil bro) fiercely and share about them a bunch here.
I work as a life & wellness coach in private pracitce and a health/fitness coach through beachbody. I am very passionate about helping women (especially moms) transform their bodies, minds, income and lifestyle. I want other moms to create the lives they know they deserve. I hold a B.S. in Health, a life coaching certification from NYU and will eventually complete my lapsed masters degree. I swear! I’m a freelance writer for various sites around the web on topics ranging from motherhood, to haircare to wellness.
I’m into natural hair care, wellness, parenting, travel, working out, writing, practicing the law of attraction and just being the best me I can be (corny, but true!).
10 Randoms About Dani
1. I’m scared of electricity. Yes, really. #judgemeifyouwanna
2. My nose has like zero cartilage. I can twist it around, it’s so weird.
3. I can probably beat you in a foot race. Seriously, I’ll smoke you.
4. Peanut butter, grape jelly, and nacho cheese doritos on white bread. I could live on that forever.
5. I got pregnant naturally after doctors told me it was impossible. ::looks over at two healthy kids::
6. I’ve never seen star wars, breakfast club, and all the random 80’s movies I’m “supposed” to have seen.
7. If someone’s crying around me, I start to cry. I can’t help it. Even if I was happy a few seconds ago.
8. My gift: Reading people well, “seeing” them fully, even when they’re master bullshitters.
9. I am always cold. Always. Cold. And I married a man who’s always hot. Why? #ACWars
10. I asked John for a random and he said: “You’re zany and you can eat like a horse.”
So there you have it!
Find me on twitter @DanielleFaust!
Catch me on youtube!
Hang with me on Instagram!
Don’t forget to subscribe and keep coming back to visit!