Warning: Illegal string offset 'script' in /home/danfau7/okdani.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-socializer/includes/wpsr-shortcodes.php on line 52
Happy 7 month birthday to my sweet sweet baby boy! Rohan is surprising me with his actions and milestones every day. He’s so big!!
Baby’s Weight: Roey’s still unofficially weighing 20 lbs. Wearing him gets harder and harder each day.
Baby’s Height: 27 inches per his 6 month checkup last month.
What size of clothing does baby wear? He’s wearing 9months and some 12 month outfits. I wish someone would invent socks that stay on baby feet.
Any milestones baby reached during the month:
- He’s crawling!!! Full on crawling!
- He’s also maneuvering better – he can go from laying to sitting to crawling to sitting etc…
- His first bottom tooth broke through the gum, it’s barely showing, but it’s showing! (my nipples are so nervous)
- He’s babbling like crazy out of nowhere! da da da da da, va va va va va, ga ga ga ga… I’m waiting for MAMA!
- He pulls himself up to standing, and then stomps like he’s trying out his balance and is gunna start cruising along.
- He figured out how to get back down from standing without just letting go and falling back or crying for me to help him.
Special outings baby had during the month: He celebrated his first Christmas at his grandma’s house! I’m sorry, his Glam-ma as my mom has been called since before Roey was born LOL.
What are your thoughts about the past month? This was a month of surprise advances. I felt before like he was so “on the verge” now he’s past that and is just go go going. He’s also making more faces and sounds so he feel like he’s getting so much personality. I love seeing who he becomes.
What was baby’s routine? He wakes up around 7, gets 2 meals and 2 naps during the day, nurses on
demand request, and goes down around 8. (and is up again at 9, 11, 12:30, 2, 3:30, 5:30)
How is baby sleeping? Not so well. He has regressed to newborn status with his every 1.5 – 2 hour waking. It’s awful.
Reflect about the highlights of the month: I am extremely sleep deprived this month. I’m not sure if it’s the teething or what, but his lack of sleep is killing me. Outside of that his major milestones this month make it one of the best.
Did any big changes occur, such as baby started daycare, stopped nursing, slept through the night, etc… His crawling was the biggest, and his lil tooth coming.
What are baby’s favorites – toy, food, person, etc…
- Toy: red bird, an empty sierra mist natural bottle, the remote control, Sophie
- Food: he LOVED avocado and smashed bananas
- Person: I want to say ME! But he just lights up when he sees his daddy.
- Song: The Solar System Song
- Activity: crawling, pulling up and talking
What are baby’s dislikes?
- sleeping at all, ever.
- being taken away from something he’s not allowed to chew on
- thinking he’s alone
- photoshoots 🙁
- warm peas (but cold peas he’ll eat)
What was 6 months like with your little one(s)? Any tips for me for this stage and what’s coming next? Any tips on getting this lil munchkin to sleep?!