I love lists.
I love goals.
I’m now 29.
It stands to follow, that I would make this list.
So here goes, the 30 things I hope to accomplish before turning 30. (in no order whatsoever)
1. Get a six pack (or some discernible ab definition) without having to tense up my guts
2. Get my driver’s license – yeah yeah, don’t judge me
3. Get into grad school – (have I mentioned I am thinking of putting it off until sept 2011?)
4. Take professional photos with John – I know this one will be done for sure, quite soon!
5. Get Married – Well, duh.
6. Grow my hair down to the top of my butt – just cuz
7. Get accepted as a mentor – and be an awesome one
8. Find a place to volunteer – on a long term basis
9. Get a moviestar smile – I so want veneers or lumineers or…something
10. Have more “go-to” friends – I need to expand and deepen my social circle with more like-minded gal pals
11. Rid myself of foul language – I mean curse words, not terribly worded sentences. That’ll never end.
12. Go to Europe WITH John – I abandoned him to go to Sweden last year….he’s totally holding it against me.
13. Be Published Somewhere new – It can happen
14. Have 300 bloggie friends – I love this blog world!
15. Scuba dive in St. Thomas / St. John – the water there is amazing
16. Have a kickass wardrobe – I need to toss so much stuff and buy new goodies
17. Decorate this apartment – it’s so barren and boring and not US
18. Throw a couple fun parties – game night maybe? maybe a mardi gras party?
19. Get a professional facial – never done it, I know i know….
20. Finish my secret book project – ssshhhh it’s a secret
21. Run a 5k – just finishing would be a treat
22. Run a 5k in under 30 minutes – now I’m just being greedy
23. Raise Money for a Charity I believe in – I think I know which one!
24. Have a picnic in the park with John – we have only done this once and the park is 2 blocks away
25. Visit with my Florida family – I miss them so much
26. Convince John to start TTC a bit sooner – even 1 month earlier would be great
27. Get back to consistent meditation and spiritual practices – this is a biggie for me
28. Hold down a solid 9-5 – even if I hate the place
29. Save $XXXXX – gotta pack away funds for baby!
30. Have Fun!
Looking at this list after freeflow writing it, it seems my focuses for the year ahead will be:
Not a bad year if I do say so myself!
Now stay tuned to see if I actually accomplish any of these 30 things!!
I’ll make a separate page for it, and will update there as I get things done (if I get things done)
Did you make a list like this on any of your “milestone” birthdays? If so where can I see em!?