I am feeling really good about this month! September was blah, which is unfortunate since it’s the best month of the year…for several reasons….but I digress. October is going to kick butt for several reasons. It’s John and my 3rd anniversary, my biz site is almost done, and if John doesn’t need another surgery (cross your fingers) I’ll be able to try and find a temp job to bring in some more moolah into the house. Plus we’ve got halloween which means a cute photo op of lil man. What should Roey go as?
Goals for October
- pamper myself somehow – even just goin for a mani/pedi
- get attractionista site finished by mid month
- pass road test at the end of the month
- start clearing out apartment and giving stuff away
- swap summer/winter/maternity clothes
- stay active and workout lightly but regularly
- get another writing gig
- get a temp gig if John’s health allows
- haul out my camera and start taking non-phone photos again
- organize Roey’s clothes and organize what’s staying for babyh2.0
Speaking of BabyH2.0 take a sec and vote on his or her gender!! We’ll find out next month since he/she wasn’t cooperative at last week’s appointment.
What is your #1 Goal for October?! Are you ready for the new month? Does the speed of life ever just scare the mess outta you?
Latest posts by Dani (see all)
- Potty Training, Pull-Ups® and a Coupon! #ad #pottytrainingpants - December 7, 2013
- Second Pregnancy: 23 and 24 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #2 - December 6, 2013
- Thankful Thursday: Praise Dance Edition - December 5, 2013
- In the Holiday Spirit with @Glade and @Ziploc #spon - December 4, 2013