Joel Osteen told me, so it must be true.
Yes, I’m still feeling sick and dealing with everything I was dealing with and told you about yesterday… but I’ve got to keep better thoughts in my mind.
I’m grateful for so much, and we are super blessed despite the current circumstances. John’s going to heal up and be well eventually, I’ll stop feeling sick soon I’m sure, Rohan’s freakin’ awesome every minute of the day (did you see his latest instagram vid?), and I will get decent, restorative sleep again soon. We have a great support system of wonderful family, and I’ve got a trip to Fl on the horizon to look forward to.
I’m trying to remember that this is temporary, but I’m not good with nebulous futures and John’s foot issues and these doctors not being sure of anything creates lots of cloudiness around his healing time, therapy time, return to work time…
So, I’m looking for a part-time job or at-home job to supplement my income so we won’t have bill collectors camping out in front of our place. I’m toying with the idea of going back to work full time for a while but that brings in the whole sitter situation and the costs are HIGH. We’ll see how it works out.
Lots of changes round these here parts….
Keeping my mind on the positive. Keeping my thoughts on my blessings. We are OK. We are so lucky to be in the situation we’re in and not something worse.
Today I am grateful for:
- oreo cookies and entenmanns rasberry danish (low carb who?) and ice cold milk
- rohan’s naps
- the internet
- my mom n dad
- visiting them this weekend
- florida soon!
- my phone and all its fun apps
- distractions like candy crush saga
- you wonderful women reading this blog
- the future
I hope you ladies are doing way better than me. And if you’re feeling down, please make a list of what you’re grateful for and the many ways you’re blessed so you feel better!
Visit OKDani’s Awesome Sponsors, and tell em I sent ya!
Latest posts by Dani (see all)
- Potty Training, Pull-Ups® and a Coupon! #ad #pottytrainingpants - December 7, 2013
- Second Pregnancy: 23 and 24 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #2 - December 6, 2013
- Thankful Thursday: Praise Dance Edition - December 5, 2013
- In the Holiday Spirit with @Glade and @Ziploc #spon - December 4, 2013