Girls I am excited to get to do a giveaway of the two subscription boxes I’m going to tell you about today. They’re my favorite subbie boxes so far! (A: i’m obsessed with subbie boxes and B: I can’t believe my faves are not hair care related ones…but anyway…) I tried them both out in November and December and you have the opportunity to win the January or February box from each company! (YAY!)
These are both very “new year friendly” because they’re both healthy boxes and everyone gets obsessed with health around this time. Check em out:
Bulu Box is chock full of stuff to help you get through your workouts, build muscle, lose weight, get healthy and feel good. There are vitamins and supplements in each box and for some items, it’s more than just one sample which is great so you can try them out more than just one time and see how it works for you. In one box I received a full month supply of FRS Healthy Energy chews. 30 chews! Plus 5 other multi-use samples of products. My main gripe with other subscription boxes is that I only get a one-time-use amount, but Bulu Box fixes that for me.
Also included in the box is a detailed description of each product, including the full size purchase price and a full sized brochure insert about each product. For other subbie boxes I have to go online to get further details about the products, but not with Bulu Box. John liked this box too. It’s just health related, no gender specific items included. I like it a lot. Their website is pretty good too, there’s a blog with some interesting health related articles and tips. Check em out.
In my box:
- Almased – Metabolism booster – (2 servings)
- Reserveage – Energy booster – (1 serving)
- FRS Healthy Energy Chews – (30 day supply)
- Elebra – Productivity booster – (2 day supply)
- Defend – Cough & Cold prevention – (1 serving)
- Crystal Essence – Natural deoderant – (1 use supply)
Oh yeah, and the box only costs $10 a month! And shipping is totally FREE of course.
I’m definitely a fan. And John is too (but maybe he’s just happy I’m getting boxes of products he can share, and not just skin and hair care lol)
(enter to win your month subscription at the bottom of this post – Good Luck!)
So when this Nature Box showed up at my doorstep I got so immediately geeked. The box was BIG! And for good reason. There were 5 full sized packages of healthy snacks included in this box. We didn’t have to buy any snacks at the grocery store that month. If you’re not a complete glutton like we are, this box will definitely last you a full month or longer. It lasted almost a full month for us.
In my box were FULL SIZE packages of:
- Country Ranch peas – Seasoned so well and crunchy, it was a good replacement for potato chips or pretzels.
- Carrot chips – they had a lil salt on it to go w/ the sweetness of the carrots (and not greasy at all!)
- Chipotle Maple almonds – John housed these.
- Cinnamon Spiced granola – so good in cereal, or just gobbled by the handful.
- Roasted Garlic pumpkin seeds – sooo delicious. I didn’t know I liked pumpkin seeds!
What’s great about NatureBox (outside of the yummy food that’s delivered) is how communicative they are about everything. They give you full details on each product in your box, nutrition information, and serving suggestions and everything.
Nature Box is $19.95 a month, which is reasonable for the amount of healthy snack products you receive.
Now’s your chance to win one of the boxes!