I’m a copycat.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
DR and Mexico multiple times. Guatemala, Sweden and Denmark, All over the US, All over the Caribbean.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I’d immediately pack up our apartment and move to Florida, buy a big house in Royal Palm Beach near my family, pay for John’s med school, set up funds for my kids and give to my family/friends.
Oh wait...first thing I’d buy…I guess the first class tickets to Florida… or buying the moving company’s services to pack the apartment for us.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
This changes….but today I’ll say:
- closed minds and ignorance
- slow internet signals
- people who nod and say “uh huh” the entire time while you’re speaking
6. What is your favorite movie?
(By favorite, I mean, I could watch them over and over and over and know them word for word)
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Water by far. White wine: specifically Reisling. And Teas. I can’t stand beer and have to really be in the mood to have soda.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Catch up on everyone’s blogs! Deep condition my hair. Write in my journal. Read books or stuff online.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Does Amazon count? That’s where I do most of my shopping. If Amazon is out, then I’d say Macy’s or Nordstrom or Bloomies. They have a nice variety, and the prices are low enough that the $10k will go far.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Not sure… I have had some embarrassingly bad auditions in the past. Otherwise I don’t get embarrassed too much.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
To relive and change? Or relive as it is?
To relive as it is: A few of the days from our honeymoon trip to Mexico last year. It was glorious.
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would play you?
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
In HS was a holiday greeter at the Manhattan Mall with my 2 besties and then worked at Kids Foot Locker when I was 16.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
I don’t have any on the comp
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
In Florida, working part time, growing my business, raising Rohan, loving John, and extremely happy.
Your turn!! I want to know more about you all!!