36 Weeks Pregnant

How Far Along? 36 Weeks!! Just 4 (ish) weeks to go! I’m 9 “months” and just 28 days to go till due date…but who’s counting?!

Symptoms: Boy oh boy where do I begin?  First off, my vagina is going to fall out any minute. I’m certain of this.  My heartburn is ridiculous and I’m so emotional and so tired all the time.  And everything makes me short of breath.  Otherwise….I’m GREAT! :)

Total Weight Gain: 29 lbs so far!

Maternity Clothes:  Sooo I have officially outgrown one of my maternity T shirts!!!

Stretch Marks: RIP pretty stomach. Nice knowing ya.  Stretch marks have started to arrive.  Got a lil patch on one side of my belly. I was gunna slit my wrists but decided I’ll be using this stuff as soon as I pop this child out instead.

Sleep: It’s an all day event.  I’m a nap-a-holic.  Nighttime is annoying because I have restless legs now, and I hate that heartburn kicks up a thousand notches once I get into bed, no matter how much zantac, mylanta and tums I’ve taken.

Food Cravings: mango flavored anything, ice cream and chex mix. Still.

Best Moment This Week: John’s been working doubles every bloody day and we have had zero time together so this week’s best moment was laying in bed just relaxing with John, talking, snuggling, playing with the belly….Oh wait…that’s the second best moment this week, the best moment of the week I’ll tell you about below.

Movement: He’s moving less than before but much stronger than before too!  Best moment this week: I felt digits!!  I dunno if it was toes, or fingers on a fist, but i felt lil individual digits during one of Embry’s long painful stretches.  It was the coolest thing EVER.  Sometimes I really feel like he’s trying to break out.

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, not painful though.

Belly Button In Or Out? Out, unless Embry goes to one side of my body in which case the bellybutton goes back in.

What I Miss:  I miss sleeping through the night, a life without heartburn, stable emotions, an unstriped belly, feeling like myself.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Totally looking forward to meeting my lovely little lamb.

Milestones: 9 months is a milestone I guess.  being under a month to due date is a big deal for me. Almost hitting the 30lbs gained milestone. Next week I’ll hit it for sure.

Weekly Wisdom: Nap. Nap. Nap.

Thoughts: I can’t wait to meet my little man!!  I’m waiting for nesting to truly kick in….any day now….

Any advice for me at this stage in pregnancy?

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mom of two, Wife, Life & Wellness Coach, Blogger, Writer, Laughter lover, Motivator, Quasi Health Nut, Vacation Addict, Hair Care Junkie, Beach Bum Wannabe. Writes about parenting, wellness, and marriage here and on other sites.

Comments

1. says

I am so excited for you! I’ve been following your blog since the days you mentioned you wanted to be a mom…can’t wait for you to meet your little man :)

2. says

Love the pic! I can’t wait to see the rest of your pics. Good choice with the Bio Oil I just had my college roommate give birth a week or so ago. She used it all the way through from the minute she found out she was pregnant and didn’t get one stretch mark (she wasn’t aware the wasn’t supposed to use it during). Still waiting for the pics of the nursery. 4 weeks to go!

3. cmichaelsny says

A big congrats to both of you..I am so happy and excited to see the baby..I always follow your blog..

4. says

congratulations on your bundle of joy! i just heard about it from Latorsha over at Life is Hard Laugh anyway.

i can relate to the nap-a-holic part…better get it in while you can!

5. says

First time seeing your blog…congratulations. As the mother of a 21 year old son I can say that you are about to embark upon one of the most special joys of life–mothering a son! Think of all your late stage pregnancy symptoms as preparation for what the first few months of parenting will be like–no sleep, unstable (but joyful emotions), and other things you mentioned. Again, congratulations and I’ll be following your journey!

Stephanie

6. Mikxtr says

Oh, the memories! Especially the heartburn. I slept sitting up the last month of each pregnancy. Ugh, not fun. But I do miss feeling them move, even when it was painful. Congratulations on your bundle of joy!!

Did you say you felt digits? Wow.

7. Jessica says

You look fab!!

We are getting so close to the end. EEP! I hit 38 weeks 6 days. Still in shock.

Keep rockin chica. I am excited for you!

8. says

OMG you look gorgeous. Almost there. I’m praying that you’ll eventually have a good labor. Mine wasn’t too back but I hope yours will be better :)

9. Yola says

You are so gorgeous here in your pic. Advanced congratulation to you. You will become a mommy. I hope I can see the pic of your baby after you give birth. Looking for that pic.