So I told you HERE how I found this filled out for 2011 in my drafts. Well, here is my 2012 version. It was kinda a great year!
- gave birth to a precious baby boy
- transition to a stay at home mommy
- June 7 – My baby boy came into the world!!
- Putting my coaching business and grad school on hold
- Thankfully no!
- The jumparoo I guess. Roey really loves it.
- Oh and my new laptop. We got an amazing deal on it and I love it!
- Rohan Thomas! He’s the best lil munchkin I could ask for.
- Depressed? Nobody. Apalled – Well, I have a couple triflin’ family members but I don’t know who reads my blog so I can’t elaborate lol
- rent, unfortunately
- savings account
- baby supplies
- ROEY!!!! Duh!! I get hyped about all his little (and big) milestones as he grows
- I was also really excited to go visit my fam this August
So…kelly clarkson’s since you’ve been gone has somehow turned into a year-screaming song for John and I. It started in 2007, not sure how… but we were in vegas in the car screaming 2007 whenever kelly sang “since you been gone” Anyway, since then every year we find ourselves singing the year song….and 2011 it actually fit well. There are no other lyrics besides screaming the year, and saying yeah yeah. Then we just mumble stuff till the chorus.
— That was my answer for 2011 and it remains the same for 2012!—
- A mother
- more focused
- Seen extended family
- Connected more with my moody teenage brother
- Yoga & Meditation
- Wasted time watching TV
- Erasing what I wrote, lol
- at my parents’ house, eating a lot, resting a lot, enjoying every minute of it.
- Yes! With Mr. Roey T
- Shameless (US version)
- I don’t remember, but I just finished Eat to Live which was great.
- a healthy happy wonderful son
- a new place to live
- a king bedroom set
- to stay home w/ my son for a long while
- A winning lotto ticket? (but to be fair…i barely played lol)
- Turned 31
- Dinner w/ Johnny at one of our fave Hoboken restaurants
- Gosh…I guess that winning lotto ticket. Otherwise I had a pretty satisfying year.
- HA! I don’t have a personal fashion “concept.” I’m pretty classic/plain/comfort focused. Skinny jeans, a tee, long sweater, flats, and a bag.
- The first half of 2012, maternity wear, and anything I could fit over my big ol’ belly
- The second half of 2012 my uniform is leggings and a tee with a burp cloth over one shoulder and a baby on one hip. Sexy, I know.
- my mom,
- Right now I really miss my florida family! I’ll see them soon though!
- ROHAN THOMAS!!! He’s just awesome.
- met some great/inspiring bloggers and business women too
- I can only do me.
- Allow, allow, allow
- Mouth shut, ears open.
I’ll post them soon!
How was your 2012? Feel free to take this survey to use on your blog!