Linking up with www.myprettypennies.com again this week:
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food for a short notice bbq John and I threw at my parents house. We expected 15 people, bought food for 20, and then 8 showed up. Needless to say I’ll be eating bbq foods all week (maybe 2).
2. Today I am thankful that I have such amazing family and friends, oh and for health insurance too.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was ….well…we’re TTC….so….I’ll let you guess what the answer to this question is
4. I will consider this week a success if I get my school work handed in, sort out my finances and kick ass at work…oh yeah…and have my messy ass apartment cleaned up.
5. My favorite cuisine to prepare is I guess Italian or Mexican. They’re both easy and have great big flavors. Italian I love for the basil and oregano, Mexican I love for the cilantro and lime.
Latest posts by Dani (see all)
- Potty Training, Pull-Ups® and a Coupon! #ad #pottytrainingpants - December 7, 2013
- Second Pregnancy: 23 and 24 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #2 - December 6, 2013
- Thankful Thursday: Praise Dance Edition - December 5, 2013
- In the Holiday Spirit with @Glade and @Ziploc #spon - December 4, 2013