Warning: Illegal string offset 'script' in /home/danfau7/okdani.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-socializer/includes/wpsr-shortcodes.php on line 52
So I’m going through my blog drafts deleting things and setting up future posts when I find this post from January 2012!! I never posted it. It was all filled out, but I had to put in links, and was lazy about it so I left it for later.
Well…now’s later, I guess. Here’s a post that you should’ve been reading in January of this year. I kinda love it. You just might be seeing it toward the end of December with fresh answers for 2012. Please feel free to use it on your blogs as well!
Totally stole this post from Carissa who stole it from Jessica who stole it from Kasey who stole it from Holly / Kodie / Miranda.– thanks girls for telling us where you got the survey, now I have more blogs to stalk…er…read.
So here’s my 2011 Survey.
- planned to have a baby, and get pregnant with my lil Embry
- started grad school
- got my coaching certification
- September 8 – hellish HSG test showing blocked fallopian tubes
- September 10 – got a good look at who my real friends are
- September 12 – worst doc appt ever, being told I’d never have kids naturally and needed IVF
- September 29 – seeing 2 lines on a pregnancy test and losing my mind
- October 1 – getting blood test and doctor confirmation that I am indeed pregnant
- October 18 – seeing Embry as a little nugget in our first sonogram
- Starting my coaching business
- Successfully baking up a beautiful baby boy
- Developing a beautiful love filled marriage
- coaching program tuition,
- grad school tuition,
- savings account
So…kelly clarkson’s since you’ve been gone has somehow turned into a year-screaming song for John and I. It started in 2007, not sure how… but we were in vegas in the car screaming 2007 whenever kelly sang “since you been gone” Anyway, since then every year we find ourselves singing the year song….and 2011 it actually fit well. There are no other lyrics besides screaming the year, and saying yeah yeah. Then we just mumble stuff till the chorus.
We’re weird and we like it.
- Seen extended family
- Connected more with my moody teenage brother
- Yoga & Meditation
- Everything in #9
- Wasted time watching TV
- Breakfast and presents at Grams
- Lunch at aunties
- Dinner at aunties
- True Blood
- Boardwalk Empire
- A winning lotto ticket? (but to be fair…i never played lol)
- A king bedroom set. (can I borrow $5k?)
- my mom,
Looking back, I don’t think I’d change one answer!
Do you do yearly recaps for yourself? I do in my journal, but not like this. To my bloggers, have you ever found really really old posts in your drafts? Did you post em? Do you think you’ll be posting a yearly recap for 2012?